My Precious Daughter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

For you Dad, from your daughter.

Inside a grown up daughter, lives a little daughter, still.
Who loves her Dad with all her heart
and always, always will!

Dad....
I've always known that you wanted what was best for me,
even if we often disagreed on what that was...
that if i needed help, you'd see me through,
that if I found success, you'd celebrate it with me...
I"ve known that you trusted me,
believed in me, supported me and loved me...

I hope you know, I've always loved you back.

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm sure you have a vey nice birthday there in heaven.
I miss you and love you a lot.
Really wish you could see how happy your daughter is now.
Thank you Dad, I know it's all because of your prayers too.
I'm so lucky I had you as my Dad,
and you will always be my Dad.

With lots of love,
your daughter

December 23rd, 2008

His last birthday, Jakarta 23rd December 2006

Last Christmas with him
Jakarta, 25th December 2006

2 comments:

TrueMom said...

So sad indeed when we really miss our folks..remembering how they had done everything for us..

As i lost them both..and still crying in the middle of the night of missing their love..

Susy Masengi-Saunders said...

We are the same TrueMom, I've lost both of my folks too & sometime still crying in the midlle of the night of missing their love.
Time like birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas remind me of them a lot & miss them even more....